Thank You for Making 2015 a Success
What a year! Full of challenges and triumphs. During this special time of reflection it’s important that you know how much we value your relationship to Open Options and that we thank you for your continued support. Below encompasses a full year of attributes allowing us to label 2015 a success:
- Navigating Open Options online has never been easier with our new website launch in January with personalized access tools.
- With the integrating of Veristream’s iVisitor, guest management is now available in DNA Fusion to help welcome new faces.
- The specialty of sound and voice are brought to light with the audio servers added to DNA fusion with the integration of Vingtor-Stentofon AlphaCom.
- Spreading our way north, Open Options now has UL Certification for Canada.
- The relocation to our bigger brighter office was breath of fresh air! A great place to house business growth while modernizing the corporate atmosphere.
- Amazing security sales progression paves the way for new faces in a sales team expansion. We welcomed two new regional sales managers this year:
- Dan Cosgrove- Regional Sales Manager of the Midwest
- Laura Turman- Regional Sales Manager of West Coast
With such great accomplishments, there have been many celebrated promotions throughout 2015:
- Jonathan Berman- President & General Manger
- Ben Vestal- Vice President of Sales and Business Development
- Sherinda Barrow- Director of Education Services
- Flavio Breyer- Training and Scheduling Manager
- Our group shared award winning DNA Fusion with thousands of security professionals at ISC West in Las Vegas.
- DNA Fusion V6.4 and new Integrations were showcased at the ASIS Seminar in Anaheim, California. The Industry Happy Hour held at the Anabella Hotel was one to be remembered!
- Our own Charles Johnson presented DNA Fusion’s access control software integration with ASSA ABLOY’s at MEDECO Security Sales Conference in Orlando.
- Charles brings our products to the spotlight again with introducing innovative campus security solutions to key educators and IT at ASCUE in Myrtle Beach.
- Open Options was pleased to participate in several conferences and networking events. Some of these were:
- Region I ESC Technology Conference; South Padre Island, Texas
- Security West Canada
- Security Canada Alberta Edmonton; Alberta, Canada
- Security Xchange 2015 Park City, Utah
- Our team members joined the JMG Annual Golf tournament in California for the Boys & Girls Club charity.
- Our team participated in the Security 5K at ISC West supporting Mission 500.
- All previous office’s furniture was donated to Goodwill to contribute to the needy.
- Open Options participated in Platinum Sponsorship benefiting children’s charities at Southwest Airlines Luv Classic.
- We topped off the year as a donation center for Toys for Tots!
To read our quarterly newsletter click here!
For the last 18 years, Open Options has enjoyed serving our customers’ needs with innovative software solutions. Thank you for your business, your support, and your friendship. We look forward to welcoming the New Year with you!