Just tested LP-1502 from Windows 10 Enterprise with IE and Microsoft Edge.
Have you tried to Factory Default the LP or try a different PC.
Bulk Erase Configuration Memory:
The bulk erase function can be used for the following purposes:
Erase all configuration and cardholder database (sanitize board, less third party applications)
Update OEM default parameters after OEM code has been changed
Recover from database corruption causing LP1502 board to continuously reboot
If clearing the memory does not correct the initialization problem, contact technical support.
Bulk Erase Steps: Do not remove power during steps 1-8.
1. Set S1 DIP switches to: 1 & 2 “ON”, 3 & 4 “OFF”.
2. Apply power to the LP1502 board. LED 1 on for about 15 seconds while LP1502 boots up.
3. After the LP1502 boots up, watch for LEDs 1 & 2 and 3 & 4 to alternately flash at a 0.5 second rate.
4. Within 10 seconds after the above pattern starts, change switches 1 or 2 to “OFF”. If these switches are not changed, the LP1502 board will power up using the OEM default communication parameters.
5. LED 2 will flash indicating that the configuration memory is being erased.
6. Full memory erase takes up to 60 seconds, usually a lot less.
7. When complete, only LEDs 1 & 4 will flash for about 3 seconds.
8. The LP1502 board will complete its initialization in 2 seconds after LEDs 1 & 4 stop flashing.
- This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Lane Ford.