Yes this can be done – this are rough instructions;
– Set up the Holiday and give it an holiday type 1 – 8 and make note of what you selected for later
– Set up a new Time Schedule with just the holiday column configured
– Check the holiday box at the bottom of the Time Schedule that matches the holiday type you select previously.
– Build the Macro command for what you want to happen at time schedule activated (Type 1) and then a command for time schedule deactivate (Type 2)
– Configure your Triggers to work off time schedule activated(Type 1) and time schedule deactivated(Type 2) pointing at the macro you configure