Carrollton, TX (April 8, 2015)—Open Options, an industry leader in open platform access control solutions, will showcase Fusion Suite and its powerful components — DNA Fusion Access Control Software, Fusion Mobile, Fusion Web, and Fusion ID — at ISC West Las Vegas, the largest physical security trade show in North America.
“We’re excited to present the thousands of security professionals who will visit ISC West this April with the most comprehensive access control software suite on the market,” said Open Options Chief Executive Officer Steve Fisher. “DNA Fusion and its supporting applications are built on an open architecture foundation, developed with the latest in access control technology, and can be mastered by both seasoned security officials as well as end users from a variety of industry verticals.”
Considered the security industry’s premier launching pad for new products and technologies, ISC West hosts more than 26,000 global security product manufacturers and professionals each spring in Las Vegas. This year the event will be held at the Las Vegas Sands Expo, April 15-17, 2015.
ISC West attendees are invited to visit Open Options at Booth 7125 to experience the latest in access control, including:
- DNA Fusion v6.5 — Open-platform access control solution featuring InfoReady Design, Personnel Groups, Drag & Drop, System Wide Macros, Global Hardware Edit & Control, Simple Scheduling, Tenants (Segmented Database), Integrated Photo ID, Advanced User Interface & much more.
- Fusion Mobile — Manage access control security “on-the-go” from Apple/Android smartphones.
- Fusion Web — Manage access control security from any supported web browser.
- Fusion ID — Allows users to create, manage, and print customizable ID cards and access credentials from one central location via supported Valcam &TWAIN capture devices.
- Flex API (Application Programming Interface) — Provides a robust mechanism for external parties to develop an interface into DNA Fusion to accomplish a myriad of tasks or receive information.
- Biometric Integrations — Full support for Schlage Handkey II geometry reader and direct interface for Bioscrypt 4G Series readers.
- Video Integrations — Milestone, Aimetis, OnSSI, Avigilon, Bosch and Pelco.
- Wireless Intelligent Lock Interfaces — With Allegion AD-Series Wireless locks, ASSA ABLOY WiFi , PoE and Aperio locks, and Salto Wireless locks.
- NController Net Appliance — A network-ready access control appliance that controls up to 64 doors from a single unit of standard rack space and provides intelligent support for up to 32 NSC-100 network door controllers as well as traditional Open Options reader and I/O sub-controllers.
Design your ISC West schedule now by adding Open Options Booth 7125 to the ISC West 2015 My Show Planner: http://iscwest14.mapyourshow.com/5_0/myshow/login.cfm
About Open Options
Since its founding in 1997, Open Options has been a pioneer in the open platform community, focused on helping customers improve security by building trust through the most connected experience. Today, the company continues to be a leading provider of innovative access control solutions with the most experienced, highly qualified service and support teams in the industry, providing access that connects. Open Options’ flagship access control platform, DNA Fusion, seamlessly connects with leading security technologies — including video, biometrics, wireless locks, and more — to provide customers with a best-in-class security solution. Our customer-first, open business culture and dedication to customer care through the Connect Care experience are what set us apart; when you do business with Open Options, you’re doing business with real people who care about your experience. To learn more about Open Options and our solutions, visit www.ooaccess.com.