Open Options to Showcase DNA Fusion V6 and Integration Partners at ISC West 2014
Carrollton, TX (March 24, 2014) - Open Options, an industry leader in open platform access control solutions, will showcase the latest release of DNA Fusion Version 6 and will highlight integration partners at ISC West Las Vegas. ISC West is the largest physical security trade show in North America.
“Having just released DNA Fusion V6 ahead of schedule in February, Open Options is excited to provide the thousands of security professionals who visit ISC West the most up-to-date and advanced version of our flagship access control software,” said Open Options CEO Steve Fisher. “We are also eager to highlight our valued technology partners who have worked so diligently with us to provide total access control and security solutions.”
Considered the security industry’s premier launching pad for new products and technologies, ISC West hosts more than 26,000 global security product manufacturers and professionals each spring in Las Vegas. This year the event will be held at the Las Vegas Sands Expo, April 2-4. ISC West attendees are invited to visit Open Options Booth 6103 to experience the latest in access control software – Open Options’ DNA Fusion V6 – on its various platforms including the new Fusion Web and Fusion Mobile applications.
New features and enhancements to DNA Fusion V6 include:
- Flex API (Application Programming Interface) – Provides a robust mechanism for external parties to develop an interface into DNA Fusion to accomplish a myriad of tasks or receive information.
- Fusion Mobile – Manage access control security “on-the-go” from Apple and Android smartphones.
- Fusion Web – Manage access control security from the web. (supports most browsers)
- New Biometric Integrations – Full support for Schlage Handkey II geometry reader and direct interface for the new Bioscrypt 4G Series readers.
- Wireless Intelligent Lock Interfaces – With ASSA ABLOY WiFi and PoE locks, ASSA ABLOY Aperio, Salto Wireless locks, and provides extended features for Schalge AD Series Wireless locks.
- New Video Integrations – Aimetis, Video Next, Video Insight
Open Options will feature successful integration partners and products at ISC West, including an exciting new product from Zwipe – the first contactless card with full on-card fingerprint scanning and matching functionality. Other partner highlights will include Allegion AD-Series lock interface, ASSA ABLOY Wifi lock interface, aptiQ Mobile NFC credentials, HID cards and readers, and Salto Systems.
Design your ISC West schedule now by adding Open Options to the ISC West 2014 Show Planner:http://iscwest14.mapyourshow.com/5_0/exhibitor_details.cfm?exhid=388044.
About Open Options
Since its founding in 1997, Open Options has been a pioneer in the open platform community, focused on helping customers improve security by building trust through the most connected experience. Today, the company continues to be a leading provider of innovative access control solutions with the most experienced, highly qualified service and support teams in the industry, providing access that connects. Open Options’ flagship access control platform, DNA Fusion, seamlessly connects with leading security technologies — including video, biometrics, wireless locks, and more — to provide customers with a best-in-class security solution. Our customer-first, open business culture and dedication to customer care through the Connect Care experience are what set us apart; when you do business with Open Options, you’re doing business with real people who care about your experience. To learn more about Open Options and our solutions, visit www.ooaccess.com.