Addison, TX (August 24, 2016) – Leading access control provider Open Options will unveil the latest features of DNA Fusion and new integrations with AXIS Communications, Isonas, and Allegion at ASIS 2016 - ASIS International’s 62nd Annual Seminar and Exhibits this September in Orlando.
“ASIS is always a terrific opportunity to share the latest features in our DNA Fusion access control product and our integrations with the leaders in security,” said Open Options President and General Manager Jonathan Berman. “This year we get to highlight important new partnerships with Isonas, AXIS Communications and Allegion. Each new integration adds enriched functionality that enhances the DNA Fusion access control experience.”
ASIS — to be held Sept. 12-15 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando — is one of the largest security shows in the world. More than 20,000 professionals from around the globe attend to discuss the latest trends in security and to learn more about product solutions.
ASIS 2016 attendees can visit Open Options at ASIS Booth 2661 to experience the best in access control software – DNA Fusion – on its various platforms (including web and mobile) and to see how the latest integrations enhance the overall security solution. Show highlights will include:
- DNA Fusion — Recent features include integration with AXIS A1001 door controller, integration with Vanderbilt VRINX and VIONX-8 panels, and support for Isonas pure IP hardware. In addition, DNA Fusion includes photo recall enhancements, improved Biometric Interface to support the verification time, SSP-LX coordination updates, and more.
- Allegion Schlage NDE Wireless Locks Integration — Beginning with DNA Fusion v6.5, Schlage NDE series wireless locks are supported via the Allegion NDE Gateway using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). Designed to be easy to install, connect, manage and use, the NDE series is a smart addition to incorporate into an Open Options security solution.
- AXIS A1001 — The AXIS A1001 Network Door Controller is non-proprietary, open IP-based access control utilizing PoE. The A1001 uses an intuitive, color-coded configuration wizard for easy install and is future flexible to accommodate DNA Fusion updates, upgrades, and system expansion.
- SSP-LX — Now available with DNA Fusion, the powerful SSP-LX intelligent controller (Authentic Mercury EP4502) is scalable to 64 doors and supports large card populations with a storage capacity of up to 2 million user records and an event buffer of 50,000 transactions. Its embedded Linux operating system allows for third party applications, extensive communications support, heightened IT security capabilities, and is capable of managing access and alarms. The SSP-LX also complies with the BACnet standard for the option to add a smart link to building automation, control systems, and HVAC applications.
- Authentic Mercury Software House Bridge — Open Options will demo Mercury’s latest bridge that allows Software House customers to migrate to an open hardware platform and gain a choice in access control software manufacturers such as Open Options.
- Suprema BioConnect — Suprema BioConnect products that integrate with DNA Fusion will be on display in Open Options ASIS Booth 2661. BioConnect reps will also be present during the show to answer any questions.
- ISONAS — ISONAS open platform hardware solutions now integrate with DNA Fusion access control software, offering the benefits that only a pure IP open architecture hardware system can provide.
To demo these new features, integrations, and more, add Open Options Booth 2661 to your ASIS 2016 schedule: http://www.expocad.com/host/fx/asis/asis16/default.html
About Open Options
Since its founding in 1997, Open Options has been a pioneer in the open platform community, focused on helping customers improve security by building trust through the most connected experience. Today, the company continues to be a leading provider of innovative access control solutions with the most experienced, highly qualified service and support teams in the industry, providing access that connects. Open Options’ flagship access control platform, DNA Fusion, seamlessly connects with leading security technologies — including video, biometrics, wireless locks, and more — to provide customers with a best-in-class security solution. Our customer-first, open business culture and dedication to customer care through the Connect Care experience are what set us apart; when you do business with Open Options, you’re doing business with real people who care about your experience. To learn more about Open Options and our solutions, visit www.ooaccess.com.