https://www.ooaccess.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/insta-01.png 4501 4501 Lauren York https://www.ooaccess.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/OOLogo_H-01-2-300x100.png Lauren York2020-10-14 08:35:492021-05-17 15:12:07Top 8 DNA Fusion Features for Version 7.8
Top 8 DNA Fusion Features for Version 7.8
DNA Fusion 7.8 brings many exciting improvements. Today we will highlight the most notable additions. To view all 72 improvements and new features view the change log here.
- LifeSafety Power Integration
- In the above video, you can get a glimpse of a user utilizing the LifeSafety Power integration. With the new integration DNA Fusion system users now have the ability to control up to 40 inputs and 20 outputs directly from within DNA Fusion instantly or timed. Prior to the integration, users had to log in to the NL4 board’s web interface to get diagnostic information. Anyone who logged in could indirectly change the programming of the NL4 without other user's knowledge. Now In DNA Fusion users can access the NL4 via the hardware tree based on operator permissions. Additionally, the integration surfaces diagnostic functionality including fire alarm, ac failure, test battery, etc. Lastly the ability to power cycle controllers/sub-controllers to prevent requiring a technician to be on-site immediately, if wired accordingly.
- Dormakaba Wi-Q lock integration via mercury
- 7.8 includes integration to Dormakaba Wi-Q locks, it also important to note you can now purchase Dormakaba locks and the BEST WI-Q Gateway from Open Options as well. Introducing the Wi-Q locks have built-in Wi-Fi access point so you get better range than BLE which allows for more flexibility in the system design. This integration is not using any existing Wi-Fi infrastructure of the facility therefore not causing any extra strain to the network. Offers a cost-effective solution to expand electronic access control to additional portals Higher density of doors per gateway than other integrations
- ACT ID- mobile credentials
- ACT ID mobile credential can be issued from the enrollment button. The credential number automatically syncs the credential number with DNA Fusion when the app is installed on the device. The mobile credential will allow authorized personnel to unlock doors equipped with compatible WaveLynx readers. This is a no-cost mobile credential. No operator interaction required to update the mobile credential if the personnel replaces their phone and keeps their original phone number. No longer have to worry about replacing lost physical credentials.
- Learn More
- Hanwha Wave Integration
- New Hanwha Wave video integration. Check out all the features here.
- Salient Restful integration
- Moved to Salient restful integration to future proof DNA Fusion integration.
- Upgraded Exacq video integration
- Updates to Exacq new software (future proof).
- Expanded Allegion Engage Integration
- With the expansion of the Allegion Engage integration user are now able to program up to 1023 gateways within DNA Fusion. Want to know where we got the idea to expand the integration? Read the full customer story here.
- Changed the default Visual Theme to Visual Studio Dark
- The new default look of DNA Fusion on a fresh install.