Click to see all upcoming training class dates.
Where will your training take place?
You come to our place.
Self-paced recertification course
With ACRE virtual training, users take advantage of a completely online experience. Courses are designed with our customers in mind, transferring some of the most complex technology available in understandable, skill-building pieces.
Course outlines below:
- Students will need two (2) monitors for the training – one to view the instructor’s screen and another for their lab. This can also be accomplished by projecting the instructor’s screen in a conference room and having individual laptops to complete lab exercises.
- Please ensure that you have the google chrome browser installed. This will allow you to remote into the software and have live hardware. If you think there are remote limitations on your computer please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a test run PRIOR to your course date.
- A camera (webcam) is also required to obtain a certification for the course.
The Recertification course is specifically designed to serve as a reminder for those who completed an ACRE Essentials Course anytime over two years ago. The participant will be trained in all new system hardware, software, features, and functions, and will have 2 weeks to complete.
Already registered and paid for DNA Fusion recert?
You must be logged into the website to access the course. Your login email must match with what was submitted on the registration form.
- Where: Online self-paced course
- Duration: 2 Weeks
- Trainer: Jose Charco
DNA Fusion Recert Requirements:
- The recertification course must be completed by DNA Fusion Certified personnel every 2 years to maintain support.
- Prerequisite: TR-E-V
Training Dates 2021
Cancellation Policy and Fees
Course fees are fully refundable if you notify ACRE at least seven working days before the course starts. Refunds will not be entertained for rescheduling or cancellations received after this time.
Student substitutions are acceptable as long as we have been notified at least two working days before the course starts. The substitute must meet the course prerequisites or be approved by ACRE Management.
ACRE reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course. Normally, at least two weeks' notice will be given. In the event of a cancellation, any payment made for the canceled course will be refunded or can be held for a rescheduled course, if desired.
For more information on product education or to enroll in one of our course offerings, please contact us.